Tuesday 27 March 2007

parties and sex and stuff

Why is it that I feel a zillion times hornier after sex (as in a day or so later) than I did before the sex happenned ?

Went to a great party over the weekend, lovely to see so many amazing friends, make new ones, and I missed the ones that weren't there. It was the usual dancing till dawn affair in the middle of nowhere and sleeping in cars (or not sleeping in OBs van in my case). I spent ALL sunday asleep in my own leaba (irish for bed) recovering from late night and excess.
now am zinging off to London for a conference tomorrow and then to Bath for a team thingy on Thursday.
A thousand things whrirring around my head.
Big quetion of the day, why do I feel hornier now than I did on Friday afternoon ? does this happen to everyone ?
Had huge discussion with OB and hippy Rich about the unconscious progress one makes as one gets older - it was commented on that I was not nearly as obnoxious as I usuall am dispite similar levals of consumption of goodies. is this because I am happy with myself and where I am getting to personally ? Is this because I no longer feel threatened by the other party participants ?
found out today a friend of mine is getting married in 3 weeks time after only knowing her future husband for a week - does this really happen ? obviously so, but it perplexes me.
am excited about london and looking forward to the mass - the crowds, the noise, the confusion.

My daughter's father is coming to "Tea" on Saturday. I've only seen him briefly once in 6 years, and this will be the first time he has been to this home. She invited him thinking I would not be around, and now I don't want to be there and resent having to vacate my home, although realise it is her home too. I don't particularly wish to see him and am thrilled that she has this new and developing relationship with him.

The overarching theme of the day however must be horniness !
London adventures await, mabye followed by a text to OB to get my earrings and knickers back !!!

No comments: