Wednesday 4 April 2007

fecking tehnology

I have just written a huge blog about an experience I had at the weekend, internet connection went down and now everyone is deprived of my great revelations,which basically amount to this:
After spending some time with M's father I have reached several conclusions:
1: I am not as sorted as I thought I was where he is concerned
2: he is actually very boring
3: I think I need recognition from Roger about the role I have had to play in bringing up such a fantastic daugther.

See at times it is worth cutting throught the bullshit and getting straight to the point. If only I could always do it !

Weather is great, if a little cold at night - have huge plans to sort out my garden in time for a birthday party next month and decorate my bedroom. Unless of course I spend the whole of the weekend in bed like I did on Sunday.......................................

2 comments:

Jacqui said...

Friday great, would really love to see you. Doing work experience and am totally shattered when I get back. See there's a few postings I've missed since last had energy to blog. Have to confess so knackered only read your last one, and I am looking forward to reading the other 2 I've missed, when any sign of energy appears on the horizon.
Yes I do want to go to Maker. Come come come come! I really can't afford it but deserve it, and so do you.

Jacqui said...

Have just read a blog posting I am sure you would enjoy. It's insightful and I think your type of humour. I found it really funny. On my blog site, click on link to 'Blog the're making me write.' Post is 'Resnick avoidance' after blonde posting, on Tuesday this week.
Hope you're ok? lots love